A brief hiatus from much was necessitated by a nasty virus picked up shortly after New Years. Thankfully Hubby is quite good at chicken noodle soup and nursed me through it.
We got a lot more done on rearranging my sewing room than I did on sewing, mostly before I became sick. Our son moving out freed up a the basement for new purposes.
So right off the mark I staked my claim for his bedroom as a sewing area. While I do have my outside shed, it has yet to be winterized or even properly ventilated. Still remains the basic container that it started off as. So until it is refurbed, not much use this time of the year. So, once the room was emptied I stated setting up my stuff.
( well Hubby helped, especially with this table)
With the goal being to have all my quilting activities, cutting, ironing, sewing, etc, down there and out of the dining area.
And where is any UFO update in all this?
Well, that stack of boxes under the table is a whole bunch of UFOs. At least 12 of them and one or two that are just fabric and a pattern.
Now that they are out where I can see them, I pulled one out and started to check what still needs to be done .
This is “Swing Your Partner” from Scraps and Shirttails , done in juvenile prints. And I needed to do some un-sewing first as I found two blocks that had HST going the wrong way. Then it needs two more blocks, which now that I see them all spread out, I realize need to be something other than blue.
When I started this I actually pre-cut all the strips so I just need to pick a couple and jump in. They are all there in the project box, ready to go.
Now to link up with Jo and see what she has been doing with her UFOs.