I held off posting about my progress last week thinking I would have a finish in a day or so. Alas not really a complete finish.
I was quilting Pfefferneuse and while I did get all the quilting done by Thursday, it is still waiting binding and labeling.
( the zebra print is a coverlet underneath it, I left off the final border)
The reason I dropped work on this, was to finish a dead-line project. A customer wanted their quilt by the 16th so I had to speed up on it. And I succeeded in getting all the quilting done on it ( Smokey Mountain Stars ).
I am really going to be pained to give up this quilt. The whole time I was quilting it, I fell more in love with it. definitely going to have to do another one.
So that leaves me with two quilts in the queue for binding. Tuesday I spent making bias binding for the both of them. I forget now who I was talking to but someone mentioned that the trouble I was having with my Janome binding tool might be because I wasn’t using bias binding. So I resolved to master making bias binding.
Several mistakes happened including marking my lines the wrong was the first time I did it.
But I persevered and have both cut and ready to go into the tool. So that’s where I’ll be today after I link up with Jo's Ufo Update