Wednesday 14 May 2014

Belated Mother’s Day Greetings

I know you all had a good one because I read all the posts saying so. A wonderful time was had here also. Dear Hubby and Dear Son barbequed some delicious steaks and we sat in the backyard with his Mom and Dad ( and brother + wife). Very low key as I was working in the morning and pretty tired out. But a great time together and phone calls from the ones not able to attend.
For presents, pretty low key also. DH got me a new ink cartridge for the ink jet printer so I can print more fabric for the kaleidoscope stars. Plus he picked up a jelly roll of batiks that I wanted for the kissing fish quilt pattern. DS put up a new design wall for me.
Here are the first of the fish on the new wall.
010 The biggest quilting news this week was getting Jared Takes A Wife assembled. I was really happy to have the Accuquilt cutting all those sashings – 72 of them, 24 strips of WOF. 
007



I'm undecided about the borders right now so picking away on UFO’s. Like the borders for Easy Street. But while I was cutting all those strips, I thought “why not start that solids  bargello “. 009
One finish and two more started, that’s no way to get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment