Wednesday 15 October 2014

Done, Done, (almost) done


The two baby quilts are done, hooray. Only one picture as I had the opportunity to drop one off to it’s destination and jumped at the chance.
002
 Here is the I Spy in all it’s finished glory. I’m really happy with the border.

With these two crossed off the must-do list, the next items were borders on the two mystery quilts that are still hanging around. I’m determined to get them done before starting another mystery. 009
They now have borders and backs are in the works. Celtic Solstice has it’s back, that is the blue plaid hanging behind it. And Easy Street has fabric hanging beside it that will have to be seamed. That quilt is huge, 96” last time I measured. If I don’t get it off the banister soon it probably will stretch another inch.



4 comments:

  1. We just had Bonnie Hunter for 3 workshops and since I am program chair, I got to sit I on all 3. I did Love Shack the first 2 days and worked on my unfinished Celtic Solstice for the last day. I love yours. Are you doing the new mystery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how wonderful to sit in on three workshops, you lucky quilter. Yes, I will be doing the new mystery, trying to keep busy until it starts with finishing old projects

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your finished baby quilts! And good luck with those mysteries - you've got a bit over a month to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vireya, I think I can, I think I can....

      Delete