Tuesday 5 June 2012

Try it on Tuesday

Wanted to link up with Jo at Jo's Country Junction for Try it on Tuesday but wasn't trying anything new today. Until this evening when I tried a new spray on my roses to try and rid them of the aphids. I had been using dish soap and water spray but googled to see what else would work. One of the ideas was adding oil to the dish soap and water combo. They said not to spray it on during bright sunlight which we had today (yea! sunshine) so I waited until dark to go out and sprayed by flashlight.
I don't think you can see the aphids sitting there, but they are gone now.






On the quilting front, I am working on a new I Spy for an expected grandchild of a friend. This one is going to be a memory game also as I had a bunch of duplicate blocks, so included two of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment