Friday 5 July 2013

Piecing up a flood

of donations tops for the Calgary flood relief, that is.  I focused my time off this week into completing as many tops as possible. The final total as of tonight is 4.

The pictures didn’t come out too well, the lighting in the bedroom is horrible but here they are.

The Scrappy Bargello was already mostly done, at least the panels were sewn and just needed cutting and re-sewing. The Trip Around the World by Bonnie’s direction is getting very familiar and goes very fast for me now. The other juvenile tops are a Project Linus pattern that I found but is basically just 10.5 blocks with a 5” border.bargellotaw

 

boygirl

Now to get together some backing materials for them and get them in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary, That's a very generous donation! I love that scrappy bargello! I like the colors in the TATW quilt too! cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete