Monday 4 December 2017

Mystery Link up–Week 2

I missed the first week of link ups. Went down to the sewing room to take a picture and got totally distracted for the rest of the day and most of the week.
To start off, here are my chosen fabrics. Although Bonnie called for all scrappy, this time I am going for two constants. The neutral and the coral. Mostly because this was pretty much the only fabric I had in coral, and there was more than enough of it. I went constant with the neutral also because it was a large piece of fabric in my stash and I wanted to move it out. Plus when the pattern calls for strips I can pull out my Accuquilt and slice a whole bunch.
20171031_105407 At the time I took this picture I thought I would do constant with all the colours but now have a whole selection of browns and blues.
20171204_113022It feels like I am off to a good start on this one. Clue one is finished and Two is cut and well on the way to being finished this week. Looking forward to the next one.
And now to link up with Bonnie
mystery-sunday-link-up-part-2

3 comments:

  1. Your fabrics look pretty. And it is good to get the chance to use up big chunks of fabric that have been in the stash for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, it is overwhelming to have more fabric than I feel I can ever sew up.

      Delete