Monday 24 December 2018

Monday Linkup

Another Mystery Monday Link up with Bonnie ?  Yeah, I stirred my stumps and got writing in an attempt to get this posted on time. Even though Bonnie keeps the link open until Thursday, I always feel like I’m running behind if I don’t write and link on the Monday.
This week I am sort of more behind, in that I haven’t even cut the clue we were given on Friday. Instead I went down to the cutting table and finished cutting all the missing parts for the previous weeks clues. That has been my focus for the past three days, pushing fabric under the rotary blade and under the needle. The result has been positive. Clue number three is almost finished and clue two is sitting waiting it’s turn under the needle.
2018-12-24 11.36.082018-12-24 11.36.18








Once I get these caught up to date, then I will turn to cutting the last clue. I’ve seen too many times before that if I am missing parts of a clue the whole process grinds to a halt once it comes time to piece the blocks together. Then the project sits in bins, waiting for me to regain my momentum. Trying a different approach this year, we’ll see how well that works out.
Hope you all are having a safe and happy holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your new approach works out for you!

    Best wishes for the season to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting out sometimes is the road block. Good luck with it. I'm still finishing last years

    ReplyDelete