Thursday 30 May 2013

Busy like bees

 

We’ve been as busy as a whole hive of bees here. The long weekend we just had is traditionally the time to plant ones garden here in Canada, and we’ve been going to it with great gusto. Not much sewing done at least none finished and who wants to look at ongoing projects, not.

Was planning on doing a link with Colorado Lady’s Vintage Thursday to show off these Ruby Flash dishes I found while thrift store shopping

100_2612but her linky seems to be closed.

Oh, the on-going project currently under the needle is a Trip Around the World from Bonnie’s directions.

100_2614

Working on the centre strip now.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors on that TAW. The pink, yellow and blue really make it pop! You are surely a lucky bargain shopper Mary! I never find neat stuf in thirft shops. I hope your Garden got planted!! I was just reading a blog from a gal in Arizona, she already has ripe tomatoes! Crazy! cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete