Friday, 3 May 2013
yikes, look how long it’s been
I did get the quilt top packed up and shipped off to Jo. And after worrying all week about it, got an e-mail today saying it had arrived and had been quilted. I’m so very happy. She’s even going to show pictures of it on her blog!
While waiting and worrying, I worked on the nine-patch I unearthed. And I was very happy to have such a large clean floor space as it quickly became to big for my wall.
Several errors occurred in the piecing of this top, setting rows on the diagonal was new to me. But I used the un-sew function and kept moving on.
Hopefully they all were corrected. It is still waiting for a second border.
I also did some quilting, finishing off a baby Sister’s Choice.
The colour on this is really bad, that is a vivid raspberry outside border. DH is being a very unhappy quilt model, as there are still pins in the binding, luckily there is no audio. Only a simple quilting because it has a high-loft batting. The last I had, pieced together all the scraps to make it big enough.