I spent the day trying to figure out a back for the floral churn dash. Finally came up with a plan. The hardest part was the multitude of choices. I have so many pieces of yardage, especially floral. But I’ve managed to use up a big chunk of one of them. I found it last year at the thrift store and paid about $3. Two yards of Pat Sloan’s Old Blooms. Which seemed very appropriate for my MIL’s quilt.
One of the fabrics doesn’t photograph well and I get that glare every time.
While I was working on this I need something for leaders and enders that was pretty mindless so I pulled out Easy Street. I’ve been meaning to get back to this and realized it has been months since I touched it. All the containers of pieces have been cluttering up my sewing area so time to get it out of the way.
My design wall is not big enough for this, I have more done, only a dozen blocks left.