Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Lots of Progress

I made lots of progress this week, despite some very nice weather that made being outside a true joy. I managed to get half of the Allietare laid out and sewn together before getting distracted.
Really, once I had the blocks off the design wall, I couldn’t resist laying out the Smokey Mountain Stars to see what they looked like.  And they looked fabulous, so I carefully removed them in rows and laid Allietare aside while I sewed them.

smokeystarsVery happy with the result but now  it needs a the borders to finish it off pattern .   Actually I now have three tops laid out on my bed waiting for borders.  Turning into a bit of a bottle-neck.
Once I had all the star blocks off the wall, I laid out the four-patches for the Four Patch Revisited . These are still up there. A lot more to do for this project. There are another 200 four-patches to make for the outer border. 
2016-11-08 08.54.39
Now off to link up with Jo


  1. Allietare is looking good! It's one of my favourites of Bonnie's mysteries. Your other projects are lovely, too.

  2. your projects are looking great! Good luck on getting them finished quickly