Hand sewing that is.
A bit of a delay getting started as the basting in the I spy quilt was not up to snuff. Being rolled for 2+ years made it lumpy. Then as I tried to re-basted and remove lumps, I realized the backing wasn't doing it for me anymore. I had used a plain white muslin. Now that I have been hanging out in Quiltville and doing more vibrant backs I couldn't leave it. So the hunt was on for yardage to make a back. Since all my fabric has been boxed up for shifting rooms around it was a hunt. But found something acceptable to my new standards, re-basted (with a little help from a friend) and even got a few rows of quilting done before calling it a night.