Monday 10 September 2012

Hand Sewing UPdate

Well today is the update on the hand sewing and thankfully I have made progress. Haven't been sewing everyday but on the days I have it has been for almost 2 hrs. Decided to use this opportunity to try and learn Free Hand Baptist Fan quilting. The front of the quilt is so busy it is hard to see the fan's but I have a pic of the back that shows them.

Here is the link to Bonnie's page where everyone is posting their progress:http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2012/09/one-hour-of-needle-thread-week-1.htmlHappy sewing month!

4 comments:

  1. Good start! I haven't tried that yet--you are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt - love the front and the back! Those fans are coming on nicely, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baptist fans! I have an antique quilt with really wonky fans on it and it has always made me smile.

    Found you through Bonnie's linky.

    ReplyDelete