Monday, 8 December 2014
Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt: Week 2
A working weekend meant less time for sewing but I did get a few cut and sewn of Clue 2. I tried a hybrid method, sort of a quick and dirty, slap together solution and am less than pleased with the result. So printed off the template and going to try it that way for a while.
Here’s what they look like so far:
Two unit 2s sewn, one unsewn and 50 of clue one done.
My inspiration for my pinks, still blooming. I’m hoping they will stay in bloom until the end of the mystery but it could be a bit of a long shot.
So now to link up with Bonnie and see every ones progress. It is so fascinating to see how different the pieces can look with a change in colour.